Thursday, April 30, 2009

Toast Post... THANK YOU MAUREEN!!

Today is April 30th. That is the last day of April. That means this is the last BEDA blog.

Call me Captain Obvious.

At the end of every year, some of my friends and I do a "Toast Post" where we toast a bunch of things that happened during the year. Here we are at the end of BEDA, and I feel the need for some nostalgia. So...

[WARNING: If you didn't do BEDA/you don't follow Maureen Johnson very carefully, you probably won't get a lot of these... sorry.]

Here's to:
crazy ideas that blossom on Twitter.
18 things to do whenever.*
#amazonfail and #nopants
Maureen constantly underestimating her fans.
TRAPEZE SCHOOL.
the count censored. "When I'm alone, I..."
ning chatfail.

Here's to:
moving the chat to Skype, and making some great frieds.**
typo humor.
speaking in English accents... or American accents, if you're English.
everyone knowing a gay Michael.
the Wikipedia game.
singing Mrs. Nerimon for two weeks straight.
plotting to go to England and live in tents. Outside Windsor castle.
Dr. Horrible. <3
.sdrawkcab gnipyT

Here's to:
asking MJ.
BEDA buddies/matchmaking.
The Tiger Diaries.
the Big Book of Snakes.
blogging about having nothing to blog about.
blogging every. Single. Day.
(or close to it, if you didn't quite make it.)

It's been a great month. I'm really glad I did this. Thanks, Maureen, for being so awesome and sharing your insanity with us. I'm glad I know you as an author and (sort of) as a person.*** Thanks for making me laugh and giving me such great ideas for my dating life. ;) And the biggest THANKS for writing such wonderful books. Your awesomeness is epic.

See you all for BOIM!****
-Linds

*I still need to go to the store and pretend I don't know how something simple works.
**This section is mostly in jokes from Skype... sorry.
***I mean, when you get updated on someone's life every 10 minutes on your phone, you feel like you know them a little bit.
****Blog Often In May... that's right, you haven't gotten rid of me.

2 comments:

  1. Hurrah! You did it!! Even the packing didn't stop you! Look forward to BOIM!
    Congrats!
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, you didn't even blog in may AT ALL! but I love you!

    ReplyDelete